Thursday, January 5, 2012

THE COUNTDOWN


After a somewhat long wait, I mean from months to weeks to days and now just hours. It’s just hard to believe that the time is almost ripe for me to meet these new colleagues from JHU.
Just looking forward to meeting you guys and I just know this is going to be one of my most enjoyable times in Uganda. I just can’t wait to say Welcome to Uganda, this beautiful and peaceful county. I can’t wait to see you speaking luganda or any other Ugandan local language, enjoying the local dishes here, dancing to our local music and adjusting to our settings. see you guys.
It’s going to be great!
For the moment I just need to wish you a safe journey to Uganda, the land of beauty.

1 comment:

  1. We're excited to meet you and enjoy all of what makes Ugandacso beautiful with you :)

    ReplyDelete